Pett Level Preservation Trust
DESIGN OUR PETT LEVEL POSTCARD 2021
- Pictures should be ‘landscape’ (long sides of the paper at top & bottom), and no bigger than A4. All entries must be marked with the child’s name, age and parent’s contact details then posted or dropped off in a sealed envelope by noon Saturday 29th May 2021 with the completed entry form.
Post/Drop completed entries off at:
Bottom of Chick Hill
Pett Level TN35 4EQ
(box on the driveway)
- All entries will be exhibited at The New Beach Club over the late May Bank holiday if the club has re-opened.
- Judging will take place on Saturday 29th May 2021 and the winner will be announced on 31st May 2021
- 1st prize is a £30 voucher and framed copy of the final postcard once printed.
- Competition rules on the reverse of this entry form or downloadable from our Facebook page, www.pettpreservationtrust.org and http://www.pettnet.org.uk
|Your Telephone||Child’s Age|
|No of pictures submitted|
|o||I give permission for PLPT & The New Beach Club to process this personal data for the purposes of this competition only. The PLPT Consent & Privacy Statements can be found on the website at https://pettlevelpreservationtrust.org/consent-privacy-statements/|
Final deadline for submission of entries: noon GMT on Saturday 29th May 2021
THE PETT LEVEL PRESERVATION TRUST
DESIGN OUR PETT LEVEL POSTCARD 2021
- This competition is open to anybody under 16 years of age – entrants do not need to be a Pett Level resident.
- To enter the competition, the picture must be landscape format, no larger than A4, and must be submitted by noon on Saturday 29th May 2021. Please mark the reverse with your child’s full name, age and a contact telephone number for you. Entries will not be accepted if we cannot easily identify the entrant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrants and parents agree to abide by these rules. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If your child enters the competition, their picture will be published by the Pett Level Preservation Trust as a postcard and may be used in publicity for the Pett Level Preservation Trust and associated projects.
- All entries must be received by the closing date (noon GMT on 29th May 2021).
- The first name and age of the winner will be announced on 31st May 2021.
- By submitting your child’s picture for entry into the competition you will retain your copyright and also hereby grant to us and our sponsors a royalty free, non assignable, worldwide, non exclusive license to use the photograph for publication for all time.
- You warrant that any pictures your child submits are their own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights in such image and you have the permission of any people identifiable in the picture. You confirm that your child’s entry is their own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws. The image must also not have already been professionally commissioned.
- Your moral rights will be respected; your child will be credited when their picture is published.
- Any commercial opportunities that arise following the publication of the submitted piccture will be notified to you and you will be free to negotiate terms independent of the competition on behalf of your child. You will be free to decline any commercial usage licenses, this will not affect your child’s chances of winning.
- All personal data provided to the Pett Level Preservation Trust in relation to this competition will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and you hereby consent to us processing all personal data for the purposes of this competition.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.